Some people say it takes 21 days to form a new habit, but I've also heard 28 days. Since I'm stubborn and a slow learner, I'm giving myself a month to establish a new habit. This blog will document each month's habits. Please join me!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to My Monthly Habit.  On this blog I will document my life-improvement efforts which will hopefully 1) give me extra motivation to actually follow through, and 2) give others a bit of support in their journeys as well.

This all came about during a bout of insomnia when I was thinking about all the ways I should improve myself.  If I can establish one new habit a month, a year from now I’ll have a dozen new, healthy habits.  Cool beans!  I’ve got a long list of habits that I want to establish which range from health to education to finances and beyond.  I’m very excited about this and hope that there will be others who will join me in these habits.  The more the merrier.

The habit for August 2012 is to have a green smoothie every day.  I’ll post more about that tomorrow.  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment