Some people say it takes 21 days to form a new habit, but I've also heard 28 days. Since I'm stubborn and a slow learner, I'm giving myself a month to establish a new habit. This blog will document each month's habits. Please join me!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Green Smoothie Habit -- Middle of the month

Wow, things have been busy around here and I haven't posted.  I've managed my green smoothies most days, but there were a couple of smoothie-less days.  It's probably not a coincidence that I ate a lot more junk those days.

Today's smoothie was really good.  It included

cantaloupe
very ripe banana
1/2 bag frozen pineapple
about a cup of vanilla yogurt
several chard leaves


I'm not noticing many changes  in energy or sleeping or weight.  Oh well.  It's still really good for me.

I'll try and be more consistent in my posts from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment