Some people say it takes 21 days to form a new habit, but I've also heard 28 days. Since I'm stubborn and a slow learner, I'm giving myself a month to establish a new habit. This blog will document each month's habits. Please join me!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Daily Exercise Habit -- Month in Review

After exercising almost every day last month, the dog and I are in much better shape!  Exercise became a habit and the two days that I didn't exercise, I didn't feel right.  My energy level was much improved, which is a huge bonus.  Although exercise does take a chunk of time, I  think that the time I spent exercising is off-set by my increased productivity the rest of the day.

We've been blessed with a dry and pretty sunny September which made getting out and walking much easier.  The true challenge will be when the lousy weather hits, probably very soon.  I'll keep yo posted.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment